Tuesday, December 15, 2009

oh my gosh it's my first time!



Blogging. So hot right now. Which is why I decided to jump on the bandwagon. With no help from Sarah Chase, I narcissistically named it that's vantastic, because I'm vantastic and all. I am still in the phase of being overly obsessed with my name and am not sure if I'll ever move past that phase. Anyways, this is my blog and I hope for it to be funny and cool, but mostly I am excited to do more on my computer than stalk people on facebook and read about people's embarrassing texts from last night.

Before anything, a RANT: San Francisco Police Department and its trusty officers of the law have given me a rather annoying headache. Thank you SFPD for protecting our city and for getting violence and drugs off the streets and blah blah , but NO THANK YOU for hiring Ms.dumdum policewoman who gave me a fix it ticket and turned it into a $600.00 citation for PASSING A SCHOOL BUS?!?! At ten at night. You, Ms.dumdum are now causing me to be freaked out and frustrated, which are two emotions I am not fond of. NO THANK YOU Ms.dumdum and SFPD. I pretty much hate you with all my heart.
Okay rant over. But still pissed about the sitch.

So, in other news, I have recently returned from good old La Crescenta. Although I wish it was under better circumstances, it was nice to see family and friends for a couple days. First spent some time with the rents (shout out m and d!) and brother. Before meeting up with amigos Tyler and I took some photos because....well just because. Here is one. Love ya bro!


Then I went to perro gordo to meet up with my number one homies and drank some ridunkulously strong vodka drinks. We then went to where other than the ONLY OTHER BAR in La Crescenta....the 818 lounge. I thought it was a really original name and thought for a second...hey I should look into opening the 415 lounge... But then I remembered the strong vodka drinks and came to my senses.

Shout out to said number one homies:

Sammy and Marium. and their tongues.

half of junior. and a bald ginger santa. i mean patchett.

hiiiii durr dur dur my name's sam

Ben is stoked. I am confused. Yeah yeah what's new...


But my main reason for the visit was to celebrate my Aunt Cecile's life. She was a wonderful woman and will be missed forever. I love you Aunt Cecile!


After an emotion filled weekend, I was tired and not quite ready for my finals, but I powered through them yesterday and now I am done! Just one more semester...
I think I can I think I can I think I can

Tomorrow a repeat of last Wednesday perhaps??!!



But for now...I'm hungry so I'm off.
My first time was awesome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment